Megan is a life-long resident of Madison and the surrounding areas. She is a graduate of Edgewood High School and Edgewood College, with a Bachelor degree in Marketing and Management. Being licensed since 1997, a third generation Realtor with 9 full-time realtors in the family, and working alongside her mother and real estate partner, Flo Roth, since 2000, it is no wonder real estate is in her blood!
Megan was brought up to always work your hardest, strive for more, be honest, and in all aspects of life, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". She prides herself on keeping well-informed on current market trends and going the extra mile for her clients. “The real estate market is a moving target. We, as agents, must be flexible and adapt with the current market, and with technology, in order to be knowledgeable enough to educate our sellers and meet our buyers' needs. Today's buyers and sellers are tech savvy; most of them have already done their "homework" on the internet before they contact us. As Realtors, we have to offer them something that they don't have access to on the internet”
Building strong relationships with their clients is a big focus for Megan and Flo, yet their service goes far beyond friendliness. They treat clients like family. “Many clients have become our dearest friends -- one of our favorite things about this job!” Above all, they believe that buying and selling a home should be one of the best experiences of their clients’ lives. They are dedicated to making that happen, and love it!
As family is important in many aspect of her life, not only does Megan value the time with her husband Mark, their 2 children and the family canine, she also enjoys time with her 2 brothers, nieces, nephews, many aunts, uncles and cousins, and the in-laws too!! Yet sometimes she just likes to curl up with a good book, unwind on the boat, or take in the latest box-office thriller!
- 2003-2006 RASCW Membership Networking Committee Co-Chair
- 2003-2010 RASCW Professional Standards Committee Member
- 2004-2007; 2009 Women’s Council of Realtors Madison Metro Chapter Board Member
- 2010 Women’s Council of Realtors Madison Metro Chapter President
- 2011 Cindy Strange Pay It Forward Award Recipient
- 2011 Women’s Council of Realtor Madison Metro Chapter Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2011-2013 Director of the Board for Realtors Association of South Central WI (RASCW)
- 2012 Realtors Association of South Central WI Treasure
- 2013 Realtors Association of South Central WI President
- 2013 Bunbury & Associates, Realtor of the Year
- 2013-Present RASCW Membership Networking Committee Co-Chair
- 2014-Present RASCW Professional Standards Committee Member
- Megan has also earned the nationally recognized, Graduate REALTOR® Institute Designation (GRI) and completed the requirements for Certified Residential Specialist (CRS).
- Member is Good Standing with:
- Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin (RASCW)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)