Property Description for W4685 153 Rd, Greenwood, WI 54437
Step into this historic home on 4.5 acres, beautifully remodeled with custom woodwork throughout the house. The kitchen boasts custom cabinets with 2 huge slider pantries, built in trash bin cabinet, and even an aluminum can shaft to help you recycle! Upstairs bedroom has built-in dressers and closet, as well as access to the full bathroom. There is a 2nd bedroom downstairs, a laundry area, mechanic or wood room, and access to the 4+ car garage with two workshops See what this home has to offer you today!
- Finished Square Feet: 980
- Finished Above Ground Square Feet: 780
- Building Type: 1 1/2 story
- County: Clark
- Lot Acres: 4.51
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Call School District
- Property Type: Single Family
- Estimated Age: 999
- Garage: 4+ car, Access to Basement, Additional Garage, Attached, Opener inc.
- Basement: Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Style: Other
- MLS #: 1925071
- Taxes: $1,764
- Master Bedroom: 12x11
- Bedroom #2: 10x10
- Kitchen: 14x9
- Living/Grt Rm: 21x15
- Dining Room: 14x11
There are currently no similar properties for sale in this area. But, you can expand your search options using the button below.