Property Description for 1321 Reber St, Green Bay, WI 54302
Updated and move in ready home in a great up and coming neighborhood that has great schools and is very close to bay beach and the wildlife sanctuary. A large heated garage will make a great spot for the hobbyist. This home has tons of great updates and an abundance of natural light, updated flooring in the living room, and brand new carpet in all of the bedrooms. The kitchen has all newer appliances with brand new counters and a large farmer's sink. The bathroom has a rain shower head, luxury vanity and great storage giving it a spa like feel. Large concrete pad in the back yard is a great place for the potential of more storage or a party patio for game days.
- Finished Square Feet: 1,072
- Finished Above Ground Square Feet: 1,072
- Building Type: 1 1/2 story
- County: Brown
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Call School District
- Property Type: Single Family
- Estimated Age: 1968
- Garage: 2 car, Heated, Opener inc.
- Basement: None
- Style: Bungalow
- MLS #: 1899337
- Taxes: $1,301
- Master Bedroom: 11x9
- Bedroom #2: 15x10
- Bedroom #3: 10x8
- Kitchen: 13x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 13x11
There are currently no similar properties for sale in this area. But, you can expand your search options using the button below.